When I was a little girl, my mom would have me keep a journal of every big travel adventure. This little blog was created in that spirit — as a way to share my travel adventures with my family and close friends. Over the years (and with some real encouragement from those who I hold dear) it’s become a little bit more about the adventure of life, from work to free time to family.
Here’s what I know.
- I’m loved by a gracious God and my God is enough for me.
- I couldn’t keep up with my car keys if my life depended on it.
- My husband is my (much) better half and has been since 2004.
- I really, truly hate tomatoes. And snakes.
- I have my dream job.
- Well, being a travel writer might be my ultimate dream job. Can I do both?
- We have three dogs. All wild, all fun, all very loved. (Sidebar — three dogs is too many dogs.)
- I’ve gotten up close and personal with grief and it made me a better person.
- Part of my heart is in Ireland. Planning a trip back for 2015 and a second honeymoon in Italy in 2016.
Thank for stopping by. Comments and ideas are always welcome.